Recognized business entrepreneur and sought-after speaker, Nat Alston works with businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals to help them navigate the murky waters of career, personal, business to set a course for personal and business success. He provides consulting and training services and as a motivational speaker,business coach, trainer, panelist, career advisor and leadership developer.
- Not Thinking about Retirement, but want to begin a business.
- You want to start a consulting business, but don’t know what to do or how to do it.
- Do you own a consultant business, and you need help navigating to the next level.
- You’re torn between business and your personal life, never really feeling in control or in ‘balance.’
- Over 60 and want/need to reinvent yourself.
Nat Alston can help!
Founder and President, The Horizons Group, LLC – Human Capital Consulting Firm
Former Vice President, Human Resources
Co-Founder, National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
- Past National President/CEO
- Lifetime Member Emeritus
Lifetime Member, University of Maryland University College Alumni Association
Lifetime Member, Maryland State Police Alumni Association
Radio Presenter: “Tips to Elevate Your Career” WEAA FM Morgan State University Radio
Frequent Contributor to the Moneywise Empowerment Tour